Friday, October 7, 2011

An Affordable Promotion Opportunity

Fellow author Lena Nelson Dooley has a blog where she promotes new book releases, as a result she's picked up many Christian fiction readers topping over 7,500 hits a month. Now she's offering a slot on her blog as an affordable promotional opportunity for others who would like to benefit from it. I agreed to post this info to make you aware that it is an available, affordable alternative.


From Lena

I have started renting space on the side bar of my blog for book cover ads at $20 per month per book. I also link the cover to the book on Amazon, which will raise your rating. Some of the authors have reported increased sales activity immediately after having their covers added.
I uploaded them in the order I received them. As long as the author pays the monthly fee, that reader will keep that spot. When a person decides not to renew, I'll delete the cover and everyone will move up a slot. If a person wants to maintain that slot over time, I will switch out the cover for them at the beginning of any month to another book cover.
I do not use PapPal. I had trouble with it and don't want to deal with it again. So I will accept checks or money orders.
Mail them to:
Lena Nelson Dooley
PO Box 54614
Hurst, TX 76054
Be sure to email me with any questions. And email me about posting a book-cover ad on my blog.

1 comment:

Millie Samuelson said...

Sounds GREAT! You'll be hearing from me soon. . . :-)