Friday, November 9, 2012

Great Online Form Creator by Jennifer Hudson Taylor

In the past I have tried various form creators and they were either awkward and complicated, or the owner of the form creator put such restrictions on it that it wasn't worth using unless you spent a fortune. I don't know about you, but I'm not about to spend a fortune.

Now I've discovered a www.emailmeform.com and I've been using it for over a month. The forms are easy to design, allowing you to create the necessary fields you need for customization. Also, this is the first, free form I've found that allows people to upload a photo, video and audio file.

For the free version, you are allowed up to 5 different forms, and you can place this form on any site by embedding the code. For instance, if you own more than one domain, you can embed the code on all your sites. I once used a form service that would only allow the code to be embedded on one domain. It was my domain provider and I had paid for the service and had purchased multiple domains through them. Needless to say, I didn't use this service for long.

For each of the 5 forms, you are allowed up to 50 fields and 200 submissions per month. It also includes an antispam CAPTCHA protection. Most authors don't have enough traffic to warrant paying for a service that provides more than this. However, if you do have tons of traffic, they provide fee-based services to meet your needs.

Here are a few examples of forms I've created using this service:




Are you using a free form creator service that might be better than this? Please share.


No comments: